Eternal Tales
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Rpg site about Angels versus Demons involving some other races just come and check it out.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Karen Kuro

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Karen Kuro

Karen Kuro

Karen Kuro Empty
PostSubject: Karen Kuro   Karen Kuro I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 12:53 pm

Character Name: Karen Kuro
Alias: Kari
Actual Age: 75
Apparent Age: 15
Race: Fallen Angel

Physical Appearance: Karen Kuro No_nam10

Personality: Karen is very peaceful and sweet but has a wicked and dark side. Hence the reason she fell from heaven. People see her as an open target but she can be very brutal and reckless when she is out of control. She can be a bit timid around new people but that changes when she gets to know them and other times she has no problem around people and just fully opens up, it depends on the day. When it comes to making peace though, she will do whatever she has to do, even if it causes her huge problems.

Traits: Is very nice and sweet, caring, protective, self caring, and openly honest.

Flaws: has a hot temper, unruley, can be self centered at times, jelous, posessive.

Character Background: Karen Kuro was born an angel from heaven. She was always a bright kid who loved peace and love. She never met her parents and when she asked about them, the other angels never told her anything. She grew up under the care of many angels who all taught her how to grow up and be a responcible angel. One day she started thinking about playing pranks on the elders. She would think about tripping them and then laughing at them. Once she did so, she got punished and was forced to stay in her room. Over the years she continued her pranks and little games and kept getting punished. When she was 12, she got mad at someone because they wouldn't let her attempt flying so she attacked the angel and nearly killed her. People were frightened by her, they all saw her as a monster. After a day they chose to make her fall. The experience of falling was something she could never explain because it was so horrible. She blacked out once she hit the floor of a new place called Earth. After two days she woke up and her wings were black and she had a broken leg. She was in so much pain that she couldn't even talk. Someone found her and took her in. She made her leg better and she said that she was her mother. She looked at her like she was crazy but she didn't say anything. Still to this day Karen lives with the woman and her husband, still unsure if they are her parents.

Post Sample:

Karens eyes went wide, she was falling and falling and falling. She was screaming for her life and when she tried to flap her wings, they hurt like a knife was going through them. "Help me!" Karen tried to scream but all that came out was a whisper now. Her lungs felt like they were on fire because she couldn't breathe in any air. Her whole body was burning and aching like she has never felt before. She could breathe now but she was still falling. She filled her lungs with air and breathed in a whole bunch of it. She choked on the air now for a few seconds. Her body stopped hurting a bit now but she knew that the pain was going to be bad when she hit the ground, if there was any. She closed her eyes and prayed that she would live this. She screamed when she hit the ground and her leg felt like it just departed from her body. Her last thought of was the man who was supposed to be kind and loving, her father and master, but then the world went black.
Back to top Go down
Soren
Admin
Soren

Karen Kuro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karen Kuro   Karen Kuro I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 2:43 pm

approved...but remember you have to work for the fallen angel status like the rest of us.
Back to top Go down
https://everlastingsouls.rpg-board.net
Karen Kuro

Karen Kuro

Karen Kuro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karen Kuro   Karen Kuro I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 4:46 pm

Ok gotcha. So would i be a regular angel now then?
Back to top Go down
Soren
Admin
Soren

Karen Kuro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karen Kuro   Karen Kuro I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 5:19 am

for now.
Back to top Go down
https://everlastingsouls.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

Karen Kuro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karen Kuro   Karen Kuro I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Karen Kuro
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Eternal Tales :: Creation Center :: Character creation :: Approved Characters-
Jump to: