Eternal Tales
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Rpg site about Angels versus Demons involving some other races just come and check it out.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What could possibly go wrong....right?(private)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Dre

Dre

What could possibly go wrong....right?(private) Empty
PostSubject: What could possibly go wrong....right?(private)   What could possibly go wrong....right?(private) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 9:47 am

Dre runs around deep within the town, with people chasing him trying to stop him "What the hell happend....first thing im talking to somebody, then im getting chase by mercs, assasins and killers after me" he said as he was surrounded

Last edited by Dre on Fri Feb 26, 2010 6:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hikari Houseki

Hikari Houseki

PostSubject: Re: What could possibly go wrong....right?(private)   What could possibly go wrong....right?(private) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 2:15 pm

Hikari appears infront of him and glares at the others. "I'm glad they can't see me. But I can see their time is almost finished."She whispers softly.
Back to top Go down
Dre

Dre

PostSubject: Re: What could possibly go wrong....right?(private)   What could possibly go wrong....right?(private) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 2:17 pm

Dre gets scared a little of how she just poped up in front of him like that "What the....."
Back to top Go down
Hikari Houseki

Hikari Houseki

PostSubject: Re: What could possibly go wrong....right?(private)   What could possibly go wrong....right?(private) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 2:18 pm

Hikari moved him out of the way when she sees a truck coming. "My jobs is getting even more interesting."She smirked and summoned her scythe.
Back to top Go down
Dre

Dre

PostSubject: Re: What could possibly go wrong....right?(private)   What could possibly go wrong....right?(private) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 2:22 pm

Dre stands back to back with her, "I'll back you up" he said as he swings his hand to his side with 2 fingers, making a short magic energy blade with his fingers
Back to top Go down
Hikari Houseki

Hikari Houseki

PostSubject: Re: What could possibly go wrong....right?(private)   What could possibly go wrong....right?(private) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 2:23 pm

"No.... The truck is going to kill them. Just watch."She said smirking evily and saw the truck coming closer to the men.
Back to top Go down
Dre

Dre

PostSubject: Re: What could possibly go wrong....right?(private)   What could possibly go wrong....right?(private) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 2:28 pm

Dre just watched as they got ran over "Umm...thanks for your help Hikari" he said looking at her smirk, he said putting his hand in his pockets walking off
Back to top Go down
Hikari Houseki

Hikari Houseki

PostSubject: Re: What could possibly go wrong....right?(private)   What could possibly go wrong....right?(private) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 2:30 pm

Hikari nodded and went to collect their souls with her scythe. "Where you going?"She asked turning to him.
Back to top Go down
Dre

Dre

PostSubject: Re: What could possibly go wrong....right?(private)   What could possibly go wrong....right?(private) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 2:34 pm

Dre stopped in his tracks and shrugged "I dont know maybe I'll just go to a hotel and rest up a bit"
Back to top Go down
Hikari Houseki

Hikari Houseki

PostSubject: Re: What could possibly go wrong....right?(private)   What could possibly go wrong....right?(private) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 2:36 pm

"Can I go with you? I don't have anything to do."She said softly walking towards him.
Back to top Go down
Dre

Dre

PostSubject: Re: What could possibly go wrong....right?(private)   What could possibly go wrong....right?(private) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 2:37 pm

Dre nodded but he doesnt know why "Um yeah sure as long you dont mind sharing a room with me" he said walking inside the hotel
Back to top Go down
Hikari Houseki

Hikari Houseki

PostSubject: Re: What could possibly go wrong....right?(private)   What could possibly go wrong....right?(private) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 2:40 pm

Hikari followed him and chuckled. "You know humans don't see angels of death, right?"She asked looking at him.
Back to top Go down
Dre

Dre

PostSubject: Re: What could possibly go wrong....right?(private)   What could possibly go wrong....right?(private) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 2:42 pm

Dre went in his room and jumped on the bed laying down, "I guess you right...just make yourself at home" he said closing his eyes after a few minutes to sleep
Back to top Go down
Hikari Houseki

Hikari Houseki

PostSubject: Re: What could possibly go wrong....right?(private)   What could possibly go wrong....right?(private) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 2:46 pm

Hikari sat next to him on the bed and watched him sleeping. Hikari realized that he was the only one she opened herself freely.
Back to top Go down
Dre

Dre

PostSubject: Re: What could possibly go wrong....right?(private)   What could possibly go wrong....right?(private) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 2:47 pm

Dre was in a deep sleep, he was so tired from fighting and running all day, nothing could wake him up
Back to top Go down
Hikari Houseki

Hikari Houseki

PostSubject: Re: What could possibly go wrong....right?(private)   What could possibly go wrong....right?(private) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 2:49 pm

Without even thinking Hikari kissed him softly on the lips and held it for quite long.
Back to top Go down
Dre

Dre

PostSubject: Re: What could possibly go wrong....right?(private)   What could possibly go wrong....right?(private) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 2:53 pm

Dre was still asleep, not even a sign of waking up from her
Back to top Go down
Hikari Houseki

Hikari Houseki

PostSubject: Re: What could possibly go wrong....right?(private)   What could possibly go wrong....right?(private) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 2:56 pm

Hikari stopped kissing him and rested her head on his chest. "What is this feeling?"She asked looking ther her own chest.
Back to top Go down
Dre

Dre

PostSubject: Re: What could possibly go wrong....right?(private)   What could possibly go wrong....right?(private) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 2:59 pm

Dre heart was beating fast, as she layed her head on his chest she could probably hear it
Back to top Go down
Hikari Houseki

Hikari Houseki

PostSubject: Re: What could possibly go wrong....right?(private)   What could possibly go wrong....right?(private) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 3:01 pm

Hikari heard his heart beat fast. She got up and looked at him for few seconds before she kissed him deeply again.
Back to top Go down
Dre

Dre

PostSubject: Re: What could possibly go wrong....right?(private)   What could possibly go wrong....right?(private) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 3:06 pm

Dre woke up slowly seeing her on top of him, deeply kissing him "what is she doing?" he thought in his mind
Back to top Go down
Hikari Houseki

Hikari Houseki

PostSubject: Re: What could possibly go wrong....right?(private)   What could possibly go wrong....right?(private) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 3:08 pm

Hikari saw that he was awake and pulled out from the kiss. "Your heat was beating fast just now. I know that because I rested my head on your chest."She said like it was no problem.
Back to top Go down
Dre

Dre

PostSubject: Re: What could possibly go wrong....right?(private)   What could possibly go wrong....right?(private) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 3:15 pm

Dre looks at her on top of him, looking at her "But why are you on top of me kissing me" he said as he wanted to know, but theres nothing wrong with it
Back to top Go down
Hikari Houseki

Hikari Houseki

PostSubject: Re: What could possibly go wrong....right?(private)   What could possibly go wrong....right?(private) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 3:18 pm

"I don't know. I just can't explain it. Here feel my heart."She said and grabbed his hand placing it on her chest where her heart is.
Back to top Go down
Dre

Dre

PostSubject: Re: What could possibly go wrong....right?(private)   What could possibly go wrong....right?(private) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 3:21 pm

Dre was shocked as she took his hand and puts it on her chest, he blushes a little feeling her heart
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What could possibly go wrong....right?(private)   What could possibly go wrong....right?(private) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What could possibly go wrong....right?(private)
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Eternal Tales :: Earth :: Human Towns :: Hisstu Town-
Jump to: