Eternal Tales
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Rpg site about Angels versus Demons involving some other races just come and check it out.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Not again!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Karen Kuro

Karen Kuro

Not again! Empty
PostSubject: Not again!   Not again! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 2:51 pm

Karen stood on the ice and looked around feeling dumb. "How did i end up here again!?" She complained to herself as she walked along the ice. She looked around but didn't see anyone. "Am i stuck here? How do i keep doing this!?" She screamed. She sat down and looked at the gray sky. "Not again."
Back to top Go down
Hell God

Hell God

Not again! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not again!   Not again! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 12:55 pm

*appears again too meet up with his friend and smirks..."how does this always happen too you?"....
Back to top Go down
Karen Kuro

Karen Kuro

Not again! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not again!   Not again! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 5:35 pm

Karen blushed and then turned around. "I am sorry... I like to wander but then i get lost." She looked back at him and smiled. "Thank you for finding me though, Sensei."
Back to top Go down
Hell God

Hell God

Not again! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not again!   Not again! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 11:33 pm

no problem anything 4 a friend to the hell god
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Not again! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not again!   Not again! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Not again!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Eternal Tales :: Rp fields :: Hyoukai wastelands-
Jump to: