Eternal Tales
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Rpg site about Angels versus Demons involving some other races just come and check it out.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Night on the beach(open)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Kotori

Kotori

Night on the beach(open) Empty
PostSubject: Night on the beach(open)   Night on the beach(open) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 8:45 am

kotori lay on the beach looking at the stars trying to pick out the contelations she knew in her human life the contelations here were different....no not different theres just more of them she thought to herself as she saw the big and little dippers and then she smiled
Back to top Go down
Dre

Dre

PostSubject: Re: Night on the beach(open)   Night on the beach(open) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 9:17 am

Dre travels along the beach, and sits down on the sand he didnt see her cause it was so dark "....stupid lord of the heavens....making me the angel detective"
Back to top Go down
Kotori

Kotori

PostSubject: Re: Night on the beach(open)   Night on the beach(open) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 9:43 am

kotori scourered the skys for her favorite constelation canis major or the big dog mostly she was looking for sirius the brightest star in ther sky"ah there it is good old sirius" she said mostly to herself not seeing Dre but when he spoke she jumped like a scared rabbit
Back to top Go down
Dre

Dre

PostSubject: Re: Night on the beach(open)   Night on the beach(open) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 10:05 am

Dre puts his arms on his knees, staring at the stars his red eyes gleams in the night, "Oh well though...but its so troublesome" he thought as he turned and saw a girl who she was slightly scared of his appearance
Back to top Go down
Kotori

Kotori

PostSubject: Re: Night on the beach(open)   Night on the beach(open) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 10:10 am

"you scared me ididnt think there was anyone else here"kotori said examining him to se if he was a potential threat
Back to top Go down
Dre

Dre

PostSubject: Re: Night on the beach(open)   Night on the beach(open) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 10:12 am

Dre looks at her smiling he was no threat "Sorry I didnt know anyone else was here also....my bad" he said
Back to top Go down
Kotori

Kotori

PostSubject: Re: Night on the beach(open)   Night on the beach(open) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 10:13 am

"its ok i was just star gazing ive been here 100 years and its still a pain in the but to try and find the constelations you see in the human world"kotori said laying back on the sand and tracing canis major
Back to top Go down
Dre

Dre

PostSubject: Re: Night on the beach(open)   Night on the beach(open) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 10:17 am

Dre looks up and sees a shooting star along with the constelations "100 years huh?.....I been in heaven for a few minutes"
Back to top Go down
Kotori

Kotori

PostSubject: Re: Night on the beach(open)   Night on the beach(open) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 10:21 am

"i fell out of a tree and cracked my skull open"kotori said watching the shooting star"its weird watching the world go by without me its been 100 years and im still 14"
Back to top Go down
Dre

Dre

PostSubject: Re: Night on the beach(open)   Night on the beach(open) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 10:27 am

Dre leans bck putting his hands behind his head "I was caught in a explosion, and I was just became part of this war for no entire reason in a blink of an eye"
Back to top Go down
Kotori

Kotori

PostSubject: Re: Night on the beach(open)   Night on the beach(open) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 10:29 am

"they have been trying to get me to join the war for years cause i have teh mad fighting skills but i dont want to get involved"kotori said tracing scorpio in the night sky
Back to top Go down
Dre

Dre

PostSubject: Re: Night on the beach(open)   Night on the beach(open) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 10:42 am

"Well at least you had a choice, I was made detective to stop demons raiding the heaven and the human world" he said looking at his birth sign the scorpio
Back to top Go down
Kotori

Kotori

PostSubject: Re: Night on the beach(open)   Night on the beach(open) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 10:49 am

"its probably a good thing but ive never seen a demon"kotori said scouring the skys for other human constlations
Back to top Go down
Dre

Dre

PostSubject: Re: Night on the beach(open)   Night on the beach(open) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 10:56 am

"yeah all ive seen was evil spirits, each demon has a special class ranking them of how strong they are....I just hope I have what it takes" he said clutching his hand
Back to top Go down
Kotori

Kotori

PostSubject: Re: Night on the beach(open)   Night on the beach(open) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 11:00 am

kotori sat up on some instinct and looked across the water there was something out there she could feel it"dude theres something out there"
Back to top Go down
Dre

Dre

PostSubject: Re: Night on the beach(open)   Night on the beach(open) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 11:20 am

Dre strecthes his arm out, pointing his right index finger like a gun and a light blue energy charges into his finger glowly brightly
Back to top Go down
Kotori

Kotori

PostSubject: Re: Night on the beach(open)   Night on the beach(open) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 11:54 am

kotori bolted to her feet spread her wings and pulled a leathel looking dagger out of her clothes as 10 demons came screaming out of the darkness"ill take 5" she yelled at the dude and the fight for her life was onshe slamed one demon in the gut with the butt of her dagger and then whiped around and slashed off the head she kicked another one in the jaw sending it down into the waves as the third one came at hershe kicked it in the nuts and stabed it in the heart she felt a searing pain across her back as she whiped around loping off the head of the 4 demon and the final one she threw the dagger at it striking it directly in the heart as it went after the dude it fell to the beach dead
Back to top Go down
Dre

Dre

PostSubject: Re: Night on the beach(open)   Night on the beach(open) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 1:45 pm

Dre points his finger at the remaining demons and releases his energy creating a massive blast from his finger "Heaven shot!!!" he shouted as the blast executed destroying the remaining demons
Back to top Go down
Kotori

Kotori

PostSubject: Re: Night on the beach(open)   Night on the beach(open) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 3:05 pm

kotori dodged getting hit by the blast with wide eyes then she langed on the beach stubleing a bit from where she got slashed by that demon she riped the dagger out of the back of the demon and went to clean it"nice shot but that would not be a good idea to use that in battle"she said ignoring the blood seaping from the wound on her back as she folded her wings
Back to top Go down
Tayler

Tayler

PostSubject: Re: Night on the beach(open)   Night on the beach(open) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 4:32 am

((hope you dont mind if i join?))

Tayler heard the commotion and sighed. She Stood up in the darkness and saw there were overs on the beach. She smiled and looked at the dead demons. Tayler tucked her short purpley blue hair back so her eyes were seen in the darkness, one green and one purple. "well well...what have we here?" Tayler said mockingly as she slowly pathed her way from the darkness into some high light. Her apearence was like a normal persons except for her eyes that looked lovely in the starlight.
Back to top Go down
Kotori

Kotori

PostSubject: Re: Night on the beach(open)   Night on the beach(open) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 8:20 am

(not at all it says open)

kotori shot to her feet again still on an adrenalin rush from the fight hey eyes sparkiled in the starlight making her look like she was part of the night"we were attacked by demons "she said shortly trying to ignore the wound on her back still
Back to top Go down
Dre

Dre

PostSubject: Re: Night on the beach(open)   Night on the beach(open) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 1:59 pm

Dre jumps forward and points his finger at the girl, fully charged ready to fire another shot even though he never shot twice in a row, he hand started glowing purple with a dark feeling "Who are you?" he asked ready to shoot, but his hand was in a lot of pain he grunts a little to ignore it
Back to top Go down
Tayler

Tayler

PostSubject: Re: Night on the beach(open)   Night on the beach(open) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 5:01 am

Tayler looks at dre and smiles. "i am.....someone..." Tayler says looking around a bit and looking confused. "yeah...and who are you?" Tayler said and sighed as she placed a hand on top of his and moved it awaay from her. "it's rude to point bu the way..."
Back to top Go down
Dre

Dre

PostSubject: Re: Night on the beach(open)   Night on the beach(open) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 8:29 am

Dre looked at her as she touched him, as she did strange black markings appeared on his body on his face and hands, as she moved his hands he fired a shot its was so dark and powerful, the ocean splited into 2 ".....whats with these markings" he thought as she asked him who he was "....my name is dre, and im an angel" he said
Back to top Go down
Kotori

Kotori

PostSubject: Re: Night on the beach(open)   Night on the beach(open) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 11:34 am

kotori dived out of the way of the shot and hit the sand hard"watch where you aim that thing"she yelled at him and then her eyes widened when she saw the makrs "what the?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Night on the beach(open)   Night on the beach(open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Night on the beach(open)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next