Eternal Tales
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Rpg site about Angels versus Demons involving some other races just come and check it out.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Night on the beach(open)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Tayler

Tayler

Night on the beach(open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Night on the beach(open)   Night on the beach(open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 3:53 am

"angel.....you dont look like one....." Tayler said to dre as she looked at the markings. She then looked at kotori and smiled then looked back at dre. "you almost hit your little friend.....haha" Tayler said and lowered her hand tthat was touching him.
Back to top Go down
Dre

Dre

PostSubject: Re: Night on the beach(open)   Night on the beach(open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 9:43 am

Dre gritted his teeth "Stop touching me, I dont know you so stop" he said as he got up and his hand glowed purple, burning his hands a little as he clutches them a black electric aura zips around them, cause of the markings "Whats happening to me....whats going...why does these markings have so much power??"
Back to top Go down
Tayler

Tayler

PostSubject: Re: Night on the beach(open)   Night on the beach(open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 4:45 am

((i moved my hand away from where it was before...so i didn't touch you -__-))

Tayler watched what was happening in wonder and amazment. "kewl" Was all that escaped taylers mouth as she watched the marking apear more.
Back to top Go down
Hell God

Hell God

PostSubject: Re: Night on the beach(open)   Night on the beach(open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 8:57 am

*too evil too be here and turns away uncomfortably...
Back to top Go down
Kotori

Kotori

PostSubject: Re: Night on the beach(open)   Night on the beach(open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 4:57 pm

kotori watched horrified as the marks spread "dont touch him anymore your going to make him fall"she said somehow knowing she was right she wanted to touch him and see if her innocence could destroy whatever was corrupting him but she might end up being corrupted herself
Back to top Go down
Dre

Dre

PostSubject: Re: Night on the beach(open)   Night on the beach(open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 10:22 pm

Dre looks back and his angel wings appear "I....wont be...corrupted" he said as he smirked at her pointing his finger, as he charged it, it changed to red instead of blue, which cause the feathers of his angel wings to die, changing to a black color and they dissapeared "Im not gonna fall" he said as some of the markings goes in his eyes turning completely black as his pupils turned red while he started to grow fangs
Back to top Go down
Kotori

Kotori

PostSubject: Re: Night on the beach(open)   Night on the beach(open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 4:25 pm

kotori reached out and touched dre the power zaped through her and slowly the marks around where she touched faded slowly all the marks faded and the red left the guys eyes his wings however were still less than half black she felt a burning sesation run through what felt like her coverts (the long wing feathers on the edge of the wings). kotori looked at the guys wings to see that they were the same way she bit her lip"well i guess birds of a feather flock together"she said nervously
Back to top Go down
Tayler

Tayler

PostSubject: Re: Night on the beach(open)   Night on the beach(open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 2:38 pm

Tayler yawned and looked at them...."hmmmmm boring....bye...." Tayler began to skip down the beach
Back to top Go down
Dre

Dre

PostSubject: Re: Night on the beach(open)   Night on the beach(open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 7:43 pm

Dre dived to the side and looked at the skipping down the beach, he points his finger screaming releasing a huge blast hurling towards her, it destroyed everything in its path, as he fired it, he changed back to normal looking to see the result of the blast
Back to top Go down
Tayler

Tayler

PostSubject: Re: Night on the beach(open)   Night on the beach(open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 9:52 am

Tayler quickly moved out of the way of the blast and countered his blast with her own unique blast of red/orange fire that turned blue as it got close to him. "never try to hit me again..."
Back to top Go down
Dre

Dre

PostSubject: Re: Night on the beach(open)   Night on the beach(open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 9:55 am

As the blast got close to him he gather his energires in his fist and knock it away in the sky "Same goes for you"
Back to top Go down
Tayler

Tayler

PostSubject: Re: Night on the beach(open)   Night on the beach(open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 10:01 am

Tayler gave him the evils and turned around on her heel and walked away, annoyed.
Back to top Go down
Dre

Dre

PostSubject: Re: Night on the beach(open)   Night on the beach(open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 10:05 am

Dre panted and fell on the ground passing out
Back to top Go down
Tayler

Tayler

PostSubject: Re: Night on the beach(open)   Night on the beach(open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 10:12 am

Looked over shoulder and saw you passed out and smirked and began to giggle lightly so that my laugh was the last thing along wif the waves that you heard. Tayler kept walking.
Back to top Go down
Dre

Dre

PostSubject: Re: Night on the beach(open)   Night on the beach(open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 10:19 am

Dre's body was completely covered in markings made his eyes turned red "Where are you..... going" he said weakly getting "This isnt over yet" he said holding his arm barely standing by sheer will power
Back to top Go down
Tayler

Tayler

PostSubject: Re: Night on the beach(open)   Night on the beach(open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 10:25 am

Tayler stopped and smirked more turning back and looking at him. "face it boy...your done....your lucky im letting you live.....but...i guess i could just kill you..." Tayler said and stretched and began walking back toward him.
Back to top Go down
Dre

Dre

PostSubject: Re: Night on the beach(open)   Night on the beach(open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 10:42 am

Dre looked at her with a smirk "Your right I am finished, if I take it to the next level" he said as his marking spraed across his body turning it gray and his hair turned completely long and black aswell his eyes with a red pupil, with sharp fangs at the corner of his mouth "My angel powers might fall but I wouldnt care" he said as he felt a sharp pain in his chest, he began coughing
Back to top Go down
Tayler

Tayler

PostSubject: Re: Night on the beach(open)   Night on the beach(open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 11:33 am

"oooo this will be fun....." Tayler rolled her eyes and stood up straight waiting to see what he would do..
Back to top Go down
Kotori

Kotori

PostSubject: Re: Night on the beach(open)   Night on the beach(open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 5:25 pm

Kotori steped between them glaring "enough is enough you two you are acting like 3 year olds fighting over an earth worm"she yelled and then with power she never knew she had she gave them both a push that sent them flying down the beach she looked at her hands and said"whoah"
Back to top Go down
Raziel

Raziel

PostSubject: Re: Night on the beach(open)   Night on the beach(open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 8:00 pm

*Raziel appearing out of the flames turns to the angel dre* "He has fangs now a characteristic of a Demon. Taylor what did you do to him?" *Raziel brandishes the Soul Reaver and turns to Kotori* "Don't intierfer."
Back to top Go down
Dre

Dre

PostSubject: Re: Night on the beach(open)   Night on the beach(open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 12:15 pm

Dre looks up and sees a weird Demon "What or who are you??" he asked as he got more energy
Back to top Go down
Raziel

Raziel

PostSubject: Re: Night on the beach(open)   Night on the beach(open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 12:29 pm

"A harbinger of death. I work for the omnipotent Hellgod." *Raziel slowly trots towards the angel detective.* "And it appears you soon will too." * The wraith chuckles*
Back to top Go down
Dre

Dre

PostSubject: Re: Night on the beach(open)   Night on the beach(open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 12:32 pm

Dre coughs roughly "So you'll attack me when im at my weakest point" he said trying to stand up straight
Back to top Go down
Hell God

Hell God

PostSubject: Re: Night on the beach(open)   Night on the beach(open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 12:47 pm

*appears HellGod "Come raziel we will give him time too prepare only because i pitty the fool...HAHA * he laughed
Back to top Go down
Dre

Dre

PostSubject: Re: Night on the beach(open)   Night on the beach(open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 12:50 pm

Dre raised his eyebrow, with a wth face "....weirdos" he muttered
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Night on the beach(open)   Night on the beach(open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Night on the beach(open)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next