Eternal Tales
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Rpg site about Angels versus Demons involving some other races just come and check it out.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What could possibly go wrong....right?(private)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Hikari Houseki

Hikari Houseki

What could possibly go wrong....right?(private) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What could possibly go wrong....right?(private)   What could possibly go wrong....right?(private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 3:23 pm

"I don't know it's beating like that."She said confusingly and looked at him.
Back to top Go down
Dre

Dre

PostSubject: Re: What could possibly go wrong....right?(private)   What could possibly go wrong....right?(private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 3:28 pm

Dre hand was still at her chest him blushing madly, "Well I dont know whats going on Hikari.....how do you feel now" he asked her still blushing
Back to top Go down
Hikari Houseki

Hikari Houseki

PostSubject: Re: What could possibly go wrong....right?(private)   What could possibly go wrong....right?(private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 3:30 pm

Hikari let go of his hand and shrugged. "I don't know. It's complicated."She replied and laid down on the bed.
Back to top Go down
Dre

Dre

PostSubject: Re: What could possibly go wrong....right?(private)   What could possibly go wrong....right?(private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 3:34 pm

Dre rolled till he looked at her "Well what does it wanna make you do" he asked why
Back to top Go down
Hikari Houseki

Hikari Houseki

PostSubject: Re: What could possibly go wrong....right?(private)   What could possibly go wrong....right?(private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 3:37 pm

"Strangely enough..it makes me wanna kiss you without stopping."She said looking at him.
Back to top Go down
Dre

Dre

PostSubject: Re: What could possibly go wrong....right?(private)   What could possibly go wrong....right?(private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 3:42 pm

Dre looks at her "I think I know why you were on top of me kissing me....I think you love me Hikari" he said as he thought about it
Back to top Go down
Hikari Houseki

Hikari Houseki

PostSubject: Re: What could possibly go wrong....right?(private)   What could possibly go wrong....right?(private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 3:46 pm

"Is this warmth I feel inside of me...love?"She asked confusingly.
Back to top Go down
Dre

Dre

PostSubject: Re: What could possibly go wrong....right?(private)   What could possibly go wrong....right?(private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 3:52 pm

Dre puts a hand on her arm "Yes it is....or its probably you just enjoy my company but I doubt it" he said whispering
Back to top Go down
Hikari Houseki

Hikari Houseki

PostSubject: Re: What could possibly go wrong....right?(private)   What could possibly go wrong....right?(private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 3:55 pm

Hikari felt the blood rush to her cheeks as she began to get red. She closed her eyes and kissed him once again.
Back to top Go down
Dre

Dre

PostSubject: Re: What could possibly go wrong....right?(private)   What could possibly go wrong....right?(private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 3:58 pm

Dre didnt know why but he kissed her deeply, back
Back to top Go down
Hikari Houseki

Hikari Houseki

PostSubject: Re: What could possibly go wrong....right?(private)   What could possibly go wrong....right?(private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 4:01 pm

Hikari pulled him closer as if she was trying to deepen the kiss.
Back to top Go down
Dre

Dre

PostSubject: Re: What could possibly go wrong....right?(private)   What could possibly go wrong....right?(private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 4:11 pm

Dre kissed her passionatly as he wraps his arms around her
Back to top Go down
Hikari Houseki

Hikari Houseki

PostSubject: Re: What could possibly go wrong....right?(private)   What could possibly go wrong....right?(private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 4:14 pm

Hikari wrapped her arms around his neck and out of instict bit his bottomlip.
Back to top Go down
Dre

Dre

PostSubject: Re: What could possibly go wrong....right?(private)   What could possibly go wrong....right?(private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 4:19 pm

Dre kissed her one last time, as she bit his bottom lip smiling
Back to top Go down
Hikari Houseki

Hikari Houseki

PostSubject: Re: What could possibly go wrong....right?(private)   What could possibly go wrong....right?(private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 4:23 pm

Hikari got closer to his ear and whispered,"Do you feel warm inside?"
Back to top Go down
Dre

Dre

PostSubject: Re: What could possibly go wrong....right?(private)   What could possibly go wrong....right?(private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 4:25 pm

Dre nodded answering her "Yes I do Hikari...I really do" he said smiling
Back to top Go down
Hikari Houseki

Hikari Houseki

PostSubject: Re: What could possibly go wrong....right?(private)   What could possibly go wrong....right?(private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 4:31 pm

"So, you feel the same for me?"She asked looking at him.
Back to top Go down
Dre

Dre

PostSubject: Re: What could possibly go wrong....right?(private)   What could possibly go wrong....right?(private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 4:34 pm

He nodded blushing "Yes I do Hikari" he said looking at her
Back to top Go down
Hikari Houseki

Hikari Houseki

PostSubject: Re: What could possibly go wrong....right?(private)   What could possibly go wrong....right?(private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 4:38 pm

"Show me what two people do when they feel the same."She begged him and kissed the corner of his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Dre

Dre

PostSubject: Re: What could possibly go wrong....right?(private)   What could possibly go wrong....right?(private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 4:45 pm

Dre looks at her wide eyed "I dont think you wanna do that Hikari" he said as he turned her back to her blushing grabbing the bedsheets as he was very nervous
Back to top Go down
Hikari Houseki

Hikari Houseki

PostSubject: Re: What could possibly go wrong....right?(private)   What could possibly go wrong....right?(private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 4:47 pm

"I'm sorry."She whispered softly and got off the bed heading to the door.
Back to top Go down
Dre

Dre

PostSubject: Re: What could possibly go wrong....right?(private)   What could possibly go wrong....right?(private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 4:50 pm

Dre took her hand "Im sorry I just didnt think you were ready for that" he said as he looked at her blushing a bit
Back to top Go down
Hikari Houseki

Hikari Houseki

PostSubject: Re: What could possibly go wrong....right?(private)   What could possibly go wrong....right?(private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 4:54 pm

Hikari stops and looks down at their hands. "I just wanted to be able to feel emotions. And I feel like I want to be with you, for no matter how long."She whispered softly.
Back to top Go down
Dre

Dre

PostSubject: Re: What could possibly go wrong....right?(private)   What could possibly go wrong....right?(private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 5:01 pm

Dre looked at her as she whispered to him, he pulled her on his lap "Well its just kinda weird telling a girl what people do when they feel the same about each other" he said looking at her
Back to top Go down
Hikari Houseki

Hikari Houseki

PostSubject: Re: What could possibly go wrong....right?(private)   What could possibly go wrong....right?(private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 5:03 pm

"Why is it weird?"She asked resting her head on one of should and putting a hand on the other.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What could possibly go wrong....right?(private)   What could possibly go wrong....right?(private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What could possibly go wrong....right?(private)
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Eternal Tales :: Earth :: Human Towns :: Hisstu Town-
Jump to: